Hey Everybody

I've started this Blog page because I'm trying to get the word out about Jesus and about how I believe we as Christians should live. I do not mean to tick people off so all I'm asking is for you to search the scriptures and determine for yourself how you are supposed to live. Thanks for reading,
Love in Christ,
Mickey

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Awesome Promise

God gives us an awesome promise in Philippians 1:6.

Philippians 1:6
6 being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.

What's so cool about this verse to me is that God doesn't give up! God isn't a quitter, if He starts something (our salvation) He completes it (our sanctification). God won't leave me in my lazy Christian walk, He keeps drawing me to Him. It's up to you and me to not allow our hearts to become so calloused that God decides to take us home. God has great plans for us so let's open our hearts and minds to His Word and His direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment