Hey Everybody

I've started this Blog page because I'm trying to get the word out about Jesus and about how I believe we as Christians should live. I do not mean to tick people off so all I'm asking is for you to search the scriptures and determine for yourself how you are supposed to live. Thanks for reading,
Love in Christ,
Mickey

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Me & Maybe You

I was in sunday school today and on a scale of 1-10 with 1 being saved but not living for Jesus at all and 10 being totally sold out to Him on an every day basis, we discovered that everyone in the class was between a 3 and a 6. I'm the teacher so I called out a 7. We then determined that 1-2 is cold, 3-7 is lukewarm, & 8-10 is hot or pretty close anyway.

Revelation 3:16 says: So because you are lukewarm; neither hot nor cold; I am about to spit you out of my mouth.

These are red letters and was said by Jesus. And in verse 15 Jesus says that He wishes that we were either hot or cold! That doesn't make a lot of sense to us but basically He is saying that He is sick and tired of us Christians playing church games.

I'm tired of it in my life too and I'm convicted by the Holy Spirit to change my life and any others who are willing to change as well. So what about you? Are you ready to grow in Christ and be on fire for Him or are you comfortable being lukewarm?

Feel free to leave a post but try not to bash just to be a hater and don't be shocked at what some post here as this will probably receive worldly viewpoints.

1 comment:

  1. Great blog, Mickey.

    I never knew you to be the religious type, how ignorant of me. I will continue to read, please keep updating. (IPW from EIC)

    ReplyDelete